Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Thursday 7 May 2009

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Had a day off today so I took a wonder into Birmingham. Had a very productive shop, spent far too much money but it was all defiantly worth it! Bought myself some new headphones seeing as though my (not so) old ones have decided to only play music into the left ear it was must. I feel very alone without listening to music when I'm out, I defiantly like to the cocoon of music makes me feel less conspicuous although my choice of headphone defiantly doesn't make me look less conspicuous! My last pair where some skullcandy ones, they looked cool and were furry which helped to keep my ears warm! This time though after wandering for like an hour I finally decided to get some Siennheiser HD205, I was looking for a smallish pair of over the head headphones because I can't wear in ear headphones mainly because they either fall out or cause pain. These definitely sound like their going to do the job and although a little bulkier then I would have like they sound good and really comfortable which is all I want really.

Had another trip to Tempest Records bought Manchester Orchestra- Mean Everything to Nothing and In Fear and Faith- Your World on Fire. I'm really loving in both these albums Manchester Orchestra I've mentioned previously but In Fear and Faith are another Last FM find. I first heard Your World on Fire and really like it reminded me of a heavier version of Chiodos and Craig Owens provides guest vocals for The Road to Hell.... All in all a great album which needs alot more listens!

On another note the cute guy who works in Freespirit liked my outfit, we exchanged hellos and how are yous and then he comes out with that bombshell! I said thank you and on that note I'm going to listen to some A Day to Remember and then retire to my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment