Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Wednesday 13 May 2009

A pistol to my temple

Not feeling the greatest at the moment the weather is definately reflecting my mood. I'm very much in a rut at the moment :(. But enough of that, Rise Against, Thursday and Posion the Well are touring in November which I am so up for, just got to find someone to go with. Also just watched the making of video for the new Alexisonfire single Young Cardinals, its shoot on the Maid of the Mist which takes you around Niagra Falls which is a pretty cool concept! I wasn't sure about this song on the first listen but it's grown on me now and I love it especially the drum fills! http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1054542

There's so many albums coming out soon and the anticpation is rising! Theres the new mewithoutYou, Alexisonfire, Brand New and A.F.I albums to look forward too, can't wait. It's also only 29 days to go to Download and even less till Slam Dunk Festival!

Listened to Sigur Ros last night and man are they good, it's such simple melodies but when the drums kick in its epic! Currently listening to Scary Kids Scaring Kids who rock!!

1 comment: