Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Sunday 3 May 2009

Different names for the same thing

Bought my tickets for Slam Dunk Festival! Can't wait, just hope I can get the time off work. I imagine I'm probably going to one of the oldest people there but oh well! Also great news on the festival front looks like Alexisonfire are playing two sets at Reading one on the main stage and then the Lock-up stage! Plus another 17 bands to be announced this bank holiday Monday for Download, not going to be holding my breath for that one!

I broke my drinking ban the other day, not that I drink much anyway but I made a big effort to meet someone for a drink and thought it would be a bit of a waste if I just drank a coke! Had a good session the other day with my best mates Chrissy and Winnie and Chrissy's boyfriend Dan! Got a bit drunk and extremely loud, very fun though. Seems like I barely go out anymore which does suck lots!

Other than that not much else going on. I'm chilling at me grandparents for the weekend, doing lots of exciting things like walking the dog, going for food, watching t.v and going to my grandma's church for this thing they had put on *yawn*. I did get to see my little cousins though they are so funny, Robbie who's 2 does the funniest things, he was obsessed with this little black girls hair and was pushing this little chair round like a rickshaw going 'Chinese, Chinese', something he had picked up from Kung Fu Panda, cracked me up! Kids eh?

Not been listening to much music this weekend mainly due to the fact my stupid headphones are playing up! But when they do work I have been listening to Death Cab For Cutie -Plans, I love that album!


2 comments:

  1. Who are you going with?
    I don't own any death cab...but they're similar to postal service right seeing as the same people are in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going with my mate Aaron from back in Bangor and Fran! of course! You need to own death cab, the postal service have gotta more electro kinda feel but death cab have far better songs! I'll copy some for u!

    ReplyDelete