Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Thursday 28 May 2009

If songs could kill, this ones for you...

Its only two weeks to Download, in fact I will be sitting in a field with around 70,000 other people this time in two weeks! I'm very excited, went shopping for supplies yesterday which is always fun. The full line up has now been annoucend and there's at least 19 bands I will be wanting to watch which isn't to bad, I'm very happy We Are The Ocean are headlining the Red Bull Stage as they were awesome at Slam Dunk and it means I don't have to endure Trivium or Def Leppard!

Also more additions to the Reading lineup, 2 sets by Alexisonfire, New Found Glory, Fightstar, Manchester Orchestra, Frank Turner and In Case of Fire! The line up just gets better and better!
Also great news Moneen and Kevin Devine are rumoured to be supporting Brand New, my excitement is rising!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about your festivals. Not too bothered about the reading line up at the mo though...but I do love the YYYs

    ReplyDelete