Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Jimmy, he whispers

The Lock-Up lineup has announced and I couldn't be happier! Billy Talent, Alexisonfire, Rise Against, Thursday and The Polar Bear Club. Reading is shaping up to be one hell of a weekend! I can't wait!

Currently listening to Manchester Orchestra, I'm loving their latest effort Mean Everything to Nothing, Indie Rock doesn't get much better then this. This band are another Last-FM find and thanks to Spotify I can listen to it for free! Really need to get the Internet sorted in my room though because using my Dad's computer is a pain in the arse.

Other then that I'm very bored I've tried watching TV and playing Splinter Cell on the Playstation but nothing seems to relieve it! I just want the festivals to start now!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah I have never heard of that band before...jealous of your Reading fest! I have to admit that I do miss it a little. You're so lucky your favourite bands are playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll probs like them! they're very cool! and yeah I can't believe it myself!

    ReplyDelete