Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Sunday 26 April 2009

Anything can happen in the next half hour


So I went to London for a couple of days to catch up with mates from uni. Much fun was had, we did Camden, Hyde Park among others. I even spotted Eddie Izzard which was pretty cool! Plus there are so many hot guys there! Why are there none in Birmingham?

Not much going on on the music front I haven't bought any new stuff but have been loving Fightstar's- Grand Unification which is a quality album, need to give their new album- Be Human a proper listen though. We also had another announcement for Download Festival, 17 bands with 3 I defiantly will check out; A Day to Remember, We Are the Ocean and Middle Class Rut. The majority of the line-up this year is not really to my taste, a whole load of classic rock and Nu-Metal. On the other hand the Reading Festival line-up is looking killer, Deftones, FFAF, AFI, Enter Shikari, Brand New, The Gaslight Anthem and Lostprophets. And if it couldn't get any better Rise Against, Alexisonfire, 36 Crazyfists and Sense Fail all rumoured to play it's looking to be my perfect line-up for a festival ever! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment