Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Thursday 9 April 2009

With this song I will destroy myself

So post number one, I'm still not sure what direction this blog is going to take so I shall start off slow!

Today started off none to well I managed to set my alarm for the wrong time and after putting it on snooze twice I realised it was 6:54 and I started work at 7! Thankfully my lovely father gave me a lift so was only 15 minutes late, my boss seemed OK, it wasn't till 20 minutes before the end of my shift that I was given an evil, evil job to do so I ended up getting out 30 minutes late!

Other than that my day has been pretty chilled watch some of the OC season one (which I have watched so many times yet it never gets old!) and the Gilmore Girls (yes I am a bit of loser!).




On another note I'm debating over going to see Alexisonfire at the London Underground because they are playing 3 dates, but what with it being so close to Download I'm unsure plus I have no one to go with. On the other hand they are quite possibly my favourite band and I'm all about the live music! Hmmmm decisions....

I also feel like a trip to tempest records soon is on the cards as I haven't bought any new records in ages and I do really like that record store. I'm listening to Moneen at the moment hence the title of the blog, streaming it on Spotify (quite possibly one of the best things to come off the internet! Thankyou Dad for introducing me to the wonders of it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment