Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Friday 15 January 2010

Resume Ignore

Being ill is soo boring! We have had so much snow and I haven't been able to enjoy it at all and now its all melting away and looks horrible. But enough about the weather its the start of a new year and it's looking promising.

I have numerous gigs to review for Birmingham Live! such as Reel Big Fish, YouMeAt6, HIM, Zebrahead and 65 Days of Static. I also have lots of other gigs to look forward to, Thrice in Manchester, Lostprophets, AFI, Dance Gavin Dance and A Day to Remember, and thats only upto May!

I can't wait to see Thrice, 'Beggars' has been spinning in my cd player for the last couple of nights and it just gets better and better! Plus it means going to Manchester and seing Ffi and Becky!

I'm so unbelivably fed up at work, this was meant to be a temp job, it has been over a year and half :(

The good thing is you can always count on OKGO for a great music video and their latest doesn't dissapoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment