Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Sunday 13 September 2009

My brother the gun

I'm off to Arts Fest today! Should be good fun, the music not really my scene but its free and I'm sure drinking will be involved so it shouldn't be too bad, plus I haven't been out in ages! I'm listening to bit of Mariachi El Bronx (The Bronxes alter ego) at the moment, it's great, saw them at Reading and their a really fun band I do recommend you listen to them!


I'm very torn at the moment I really, really want to go see Rise Against and Thursday in November but they are playing nowhere near me and the only options are Manchester or London which sucks. There is also the problem of finding someone to go with :(.

On another note I have started driving lessons, I thought being 22 it would probably be a good time to start and It's great fun. I've 3 lessons so far and I can't wait till I have my own car, lots and lots of road trips will be on the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment