Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Monday 28 December 2009

Must be Santa

So Christmas has come and gone! A whole two days of work, wow! Pretty chilled out affair this year went back to the parents for a yummy Christmas dinner cooked by my excellent dad! I love my house at Christmas its really cosy and Christmassy with a huge tree in the corner and the fire on constant! Got the usual fare for prezzies and some money to buy a new camera, I have my eye on this one (purely because Kevin Spacey does such a great job at advertising it!)


As we all know Rage's Killing the Name is Christmas Number one, so on Christmas day we all watched the end of Top of the Pop's to see the video. My 70 year old Grandma then chips in with 'You actually enjoy listening to this kind of music?!' ummm yes, yes I do!

My Dad is more of a fan of the traditional Christmas songs with Bob Dylan 'Must be Santa' being his favourite and it not appearing on a single countdown of the 'best' Christmas songs he actually paid 20p for the video for 24 hours! Check it out its not too bad!



Next year watch out, my best friend and I are doing our own Christmas song!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment