Follow toxic_freak on Twitter

Sunday 9 August 2009

Fanfare for the conscious man

Fun times at work today had the hiccups for over an hour! Not good when dealing with customers all day.

Off to London for my birthday on Saturday, can't wait! Get to catch up with people I haven't seen in a long time!

You know when you hear one song by a band and you just fall in love? It doesn't happen very often but after hearing The Funeral by Band of Horses the other I just had to get their albums so I went to Tempest yesterday and bought Cease to Begin and Everything all the time!

Also new pictures of Davey Havock, all I can say is omg he no longer looks like a girl, hot!! With the new album 'Crash Love' coming out soon A.F.I. have posted the track listing and other treats at http://crashlove.afireinside.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment